A year ago today, my boyfriend called and asked me if I wanted to go to lunch.
A year ago today, I got married.
On my lunch break.
The past year has had its many ups and downs. More than I can even count.
- I became a Married Lady. Weird.
- I call my father-in-law, Pops.
- I met some family people in Idaho. And found out Idaho has a wine region!
- I became a … stepmom. (WTH?)
- TG went on a 7 month deployment.
- TG came back and we had a lot of stuff to figure out.
- TG eats more Korean food than I do. And my mom loves it.
- I got to buy a whole bunch of new furniture because we moved into Navy Housing.
- Learning to communicate in married speak is totally different from what you’d think.
- We’re still learning to communicate. And getting better every day.
The ride is still going. Decisions are still being made.
The future is still something to look forward to. A future that doesn’t consist of 1001 cranes but an amazing future, nontheless.
I love you TG.
Happy 1 year Anniversary!